Tuesday, May 10, 2011

::: NEWS :::

Hello! Winter was slow but full of productivity. I've just uploaded new images on my Artwork page-some of what I've been working on these past couple of months. And now Spring is finally here and Summer is just around the corner!!! This means that it's the season for craft fairs, and I'm finally getting ready to explore the world of selling my art and wares at a handful of Michigan craft shows and fairs. Please keep your eyes peeled for the upcoming details.

One upcoming event that I'm very excited about and proud to be a part of:

The first ever...

Local Bazaar
May 14th, 12-7pm
The Yellow Barn
416 W. Huron Ave, Ann Arbor, MI

This local, creative, community-centric event, put on by two lovely friends of mine, is bound to become a monthly staple event for one-of-a-kind vintage wares, handmade goods, and fine art. I hope that you are able to stop by and visit us!

Happy Spring!!!